Escape Game for Dummies
- This game requires logic, intuition and an overall collaboration with your teammates. You need to search and make good use of every single item that will find throughout the course of the game within the room. All of the puzzles must be solved in order for you to escape the room.
- Since this is a team-focused game, the minimum requirement for each theme is 2 participants and a maximum of 8 participants. A collective effort is required to make things much smoother and that much more enjoyable.
- Escape Room aims to bring the Escape experience to as many people as possible, and that aim may not be achievable if participants who have experienced Escape Room were to share the answers for the puzzles and riddles of the room with their friends or social media platforms. Please don’t ruin the fun and excitement for potential first-timers by doing that.
- Although the rooms were designed to be interactive and to provide an intellectual & physical challenge; that does not make it synonymous with exerting violence within the room.
- Escape Room is all about challenging people of all ages, there is no minimum age requirement! However, challengers under the age of 16 may want to bring along an adult guardian as most of the puzzles have managed to trump grown-ups over and over again.